- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Handbook of Research on International Advertising Hardcover – Apr 12 2012
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
'An excellent book for international marketing scholars and advertising executives that focuses on the complexity of making advertising decisions in a global world. The contributors identify how international advertising perspectives are being transformed by such changes as the emergence of social media, rise of BRIC countries, and increasing concern for localization of advertising. Confident in predictions and bold in recommendations, this book is written with ambition, scope, and verve that sets it apart from the usual advertising books.' - Subhash C. Jain, University of Connecticut, US 'Almost 50 of the leading researchers, teachers and thought leaders have come together to brilliantly cover the complex and evolving field of international advertising research. From culture to methodologies to the newest in digital approaches, international advertising research has never gotten as compete coverage as found in this one volume.' - Don E. Schultz, Northwestern University, US
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > International > Global Marketing
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Advertising
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Advertising
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Global
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > International Business
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Marketing