march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Kitchen Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Format: Audio CD|Change

on November 22, 2011
Overall I'm delighted with 'Hands All Over', for me it was a huge reminder as to why I fell in love with Maroon 5 in the first place, 'Songs About Jane' spoke out to me because the music had such a unique personality and 'Hands All Over' is the same, every time 'Misery' would start on the radio I perked up thinking 'now this is my kind of music!' before it even clicked with me who it was!
on July 7, 2013
If you are into Maroon 5...this is yet another surprise.

I bought the "Hands All Over" CD for "Moves Like Jagger" but it doesn't stop there. I got way more than I expected - many more really good songs - I love this CD and listen to it all the time!
on March 21, 2013
I bought this for me. I really like Adam Levine's music and one of my favourites from him is "Move Like Jagger". Great CD!
on December 28, 2012
Maroon 5 continues to deliver good music. If you like them before, you will like this album too. It has lots of good songs.
on August 12, 2013
If you're a Maroon 5 fan you should definitely buy this CD. Amazing special edition of a great album! :)
on September 13, 2014
So pleased with this CD, such a big fan of the group, they are so consistent and fun to listen to.
on March 25, 2013
I love the mix of dark lyrics and happy music. This is, in my opinion their best work. Love it!
A distinctive sound only becausze of Adams unique voice.
on May 2, 2015