1. "Needled 24/7" is a very powerful opening track. It features great work on all 5 parts. Killer riffing. Pretty cool video, caught it on Headbanger's Ball once or twice.
2. The last spoken line of "Needled 24/7" leads into the opening lines of "Sixpounder". The opening was very reminiscent of Chimaira, while the primary riff resembled that of Pantera's "A New Level." Video is currently playing on the Century Media records website (yep, they left Nuclear Blast.)
3. "Chokehold (Cocked and Loaded)" does not have a riff that reminds me of anything in particular, but features Alexi cutting one of my favorite guitar solos EVER!
4. "Bodom Beach Terror" has an intro that resembles "Witches Dance" by Mercyful Fate, while the primary riff reminds me of Napalm Death's "Breed to Breathe." Janne really pounds on that keyboard.
5. The dialogue at the end of "Bodom Beach Terror" leads into "Angels Don't Kill." First song on the album that is a bit slow, not really my favorite one. The keyboards are excellent though.
6. "Triple Corpse Hammerblow" brings back the intensity of the album.