- Media: Electronics
- Item Quantity: 1
Dual Headphone Jack Splitter Stereo 3.5mm Y Adapter 1 Plug To 2 Jacks Cable
|List Price:||CDN$ 29.99|
|You Save:||CDN$ 27.00 (90%)|
- Accepts two standard 3.5mm (1/8") stereo headphone plugs; Fits standard 3.5mm (1/8") stereo headphone jack
- Great for connecting two headphones to a single headphone jack; 6-inch length splitter cable; Stereo Y-adapter (note that many low priced splitters are mono only)
- High quality audio performance; Specially engineered connectors ensure proper connection
- Allows transfer of the full frequency range of your audio signal; 3.5mm stereo plug to dual (2) 3.5mm stereo jacks
- Requires device with 3.5mm (1.8") sound output (such as headphone jack, sound card, etc); Note: May not be exactly as shown
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Have a need to split a signal? Have a headphone jack, but need two on your Ipod or other MP3 player? With this high quality 3.5mm (1.8-inch) Y-adapter you get two audio outputs from one. This Y adaptor gives you the flexibility to hook up two sets of headphones to a single walkman, laptop, MP3 player or CD player so you can share the sound with another person.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
local electronics store was almost three times more expensive!
Fittings are good and tight, not sloppy. Would definitely buy it again.
Currently using along with DAC and RCA to 3.5mm cable, so far no complaints, working flawlessly !
Delivery was timely.
Most recent customer reviews
Looks like the picture and does what it's supposed to perfectly.Published 6 months ago by Mehryar Keshavarz
Extremely tight fit for the female split ends. Connection is poor. Loose fit for the male 3.5 end.Published 7 months ago by SM