Compare Offers on Amazon
Hellbilly Deluxe Explicit Lyrics
|Price:||CDN$ 7.20 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 25. Details|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|1. Call Of The Zombie|
|4. Living Dead Girl|
|5. Perversion 99|
|6. Demonoid Phenomenon|
|7. Spookshow Baby|
|8. How To Make A Monster|
|9. Meet The Creeper|
|10. The Ballad Of Resurrection Joe And Rosa Whore|
|11. What Lurks On Channel X?|
|12. Return Of The Phantom Stranger|
|13. The Beginning Of The End|
Malevolent megalomaniac or eerie artiste? Rob Zombie is a bit of both. With spooky metal music that's as colourful and kitschy as its comic art, the singer's solo debut bears more than a little resemblance to his band of many years, White Zombie. These 13 tracks (yeah, there just had to be 13!) continue to explore Zombie's fascination with psychotic noise, pummelling grooves, campy samples, and all things horrific. Instead of just playing dictator, however, this astrocreep allows space for cohorts such as guitarist Danny Lohner and drummers John Tempesta and Tommy Lee to shine darkly. He also shares artistic credit for the LP's elaborate 24-page booklet. Zombie's finely crafted disc is heavy-metal thunder that's turbocharged for the new millennium. --Janiss Garza
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Super Beast (3:40): This is a very good song with good instruments and vocals. I first heard this song off of Twisted Metal 3. It's one of the better songs on the CD.
Dragula (3:42): Rob Zombie's song about Herman Munster's drag racing car, Dragula. I love this song, the lyrics are great and the beat is amazing. I first heard this song playing Twisted Metal 4. A little better then Super Beast, but still not the best on the CD, it's cool though.
Living Dead Girl (3:21): A creepy, yet really catchy, song about a Zombie girl on display in a circus. I like the lyrics and the "What are you thinking about?" is awesome. It is one of Zombie's most off the wall songs, but still not my favorite.
Perversion (1:43): Instrumental, too short. If it was longer it would have been so much better, but its good. It's eerie which is what we expect from Mr. Zombie. It's good, for an instrumental.
Demonoid Phenomenon (4:11): A fast paced and rockin' song. The lyrics sound cool and the whole thing is super. Zombie while saying "Demonoid Phenomenon" sounds really cool. I like this song, but is it my favorite on this CD?...no.
Spook Show Baby (3:38): My favorite! They lyrics are the best and the beat is fantastic. It sounds really awesome. The beat sometimes has an Arabic beat to it which adds to its greatness. This song makes the CD all worth it. The other songs are very good, but this one is great.
How to Make A Monster (1:38): Probably the worst song on the CD. The lyrics are low and hard to hear and the music is low too, its just too quiet, and short. This song needed to by louder and longer.Read more ›
1. call of the zombie- 9/10- kind of stupid, but very scary, just the laugh gives me the shivers
2.Superbeast- 10/10- best song on cd, has amazing vocals and a kick-a$$ chourus, its loud and he sounds awesome
3. Dragula- 10/10- one of the hits, it is a very catchy song, but it is played in way too many soundtracks
4.Living dead Girl- 10/10- oooo very creepy video, but as 4 the song, it has a cool chourus, and i love the instrumental part near the end, very cool
5. perversion 99- 7/10- instrumental, filler, kind of boring, sounds like someone is being chased through the woods is all
6. Demonoid Phenomenon- 7/10- meh, pretty good, not a real standout, i just dont like the girl or whatever that sings after he does, just doesnt fit, and "hey" is used too much
7. Spookshow Baby- 7.5/10- another boring one, i like the chourus, but i dont like his tone of voice in this one, and the same verse is used, just different words every few words
8. How to make a monster- 1/10- i cant stand this song, u can barely hear it, even when its on full blast, and its way too short
9. Meet the Creeper- 10/10- WOW... amazing, love it, cool guitars and very loud and sounds cool, never gets old
10. The Ballad of ressurection joe and rose whore- 8/10- very techno and roboty, but not the chourus! th-e chourus just screams at ya! AWESOME
11. Return of the Phantom Stranger- 10/10- ooo very spooky, i love the tortured screms with the heavy bass, sounds very good and it feels like u r traveling down in a dark place underground being chased
12. What lurks on chanel X- 7.5/10- seomwhat of a filler, pretty good, but alot more could have been done
13.Read more ›
Most recent customer reviews
This is a cd you can listen to over and over again. Living Dead Girl is one of my favorite songs ever, and you'll probably recognize it even if you're not a fan of Rob Zombie. Read morePublished on July 15 2004 by cruel_girl
I just bought this cd yesterday, and have been listening to it sence. After listening to "dragula" and "living dead girl" i knew this cd would be in my cd... Read morePublished on May 30 2004
This first solo disc by Rob Zombie sounds a lot like Astro Creep 2000, only better. More cool songs, heavier and a lot more disturbing. Read morePublished on April 26 2004 by Joseph Johnson
WOOOOOOOOW!!!! Impossible! All you veiwers out there this cd is
so awsome you'll want to listen to it all the time. I listen to a lot of music like P.O. Read more
ROB ZOMBIE!!!These songs are very creepy and would be good to scare a bunch of little kids on Halloween. Read morePublished on April 8 2004 by HilaryLeslie
When i first got this album the only two songs i could stand was "Dragula" which i loved from the first time i saw it, and "Living Dead Girl" which grew on me... Read morePublished on March 17 2004 by Micheal Hunt
Zombie's music sends chills down your spine. It's like watching a horror movie only there is no picture. Read morePublished on March 17 2004 by Laura