From the Manufacturer
The Heroes franchise enters a new era. Dive into the new groundbreaking Might and Magic universe for the most complete strategy gaming experience ever created.
- Cutting-edge technology: for the first time, experience the world of Might and Magic in a full breathtaking 3-D animated world supported by a consistent and modern graphic style.
- Deep scalable turned-based battle system for challenging and tactical combats: Find out the combat system that made the success of the Heroes series or experience the brand new Dynamic Battle System. Choose from over 200 skills, 170 creatures abilities, and 40 spells to build up your heroes and their armies.
- New darker heroic fantasy universe: discover a completely revamped and more mature universe that features six unique factions and over 80 different creatures.
Live the adventure like never before through a grasping storyline that features special objectives, numerous side quests, and plot twists.
- Complete strategy experience: during six campaigns and over 30 missions, experience the finest blend of adventure, strategy, tactics, management, and role play ever brewed, through a user friendly yet deep turn-based system that favors tactical thinking over button mashing.
- Competitive and addictive intense multiplayer parts: The wait is over. Discover for the first time new options that will allow you to play simultaneously or even when it is not your turn!
- Heroes of Might and Magic V also introduce the new exclusive Duel mode: challenge your opponent in fierce battles where only the slyest shall prevail.
Platform: WINDOWS 2000/XP/VISTA Publisher: UBI SOFT Packaging: RETAIL BOX Rating: TEEN In the renowned Might & Magic universe demon swarms spread chaos over the land in a relentless assault. The fate of the world is at stake and Heroes from a variety of legendary factions must stand up to defend their causes. Live their fate lead their forces to victory and unveil the secret goal of the Demon lords.Game Features:Complete strategy experience that includes RPG elements: Six campaigns and over 30 missions in which players conquer territories manage cities recruit armies and raise and upgrade heroes in a user-friendly yet deep strategic gaming system. Heroes series for the first time in 3D: A breathtaking 3D animated world will immerse the player in the Might and Magic world like never before.Customizable speed of play: Use the original turn-based system or switch to the new active time battle system for a fast-paced battlefield New darker and more sophisticated fantasy universe: Includes all the deep fantasy elements from the original series but with a more fully realized universe including six unique factions and over 40 different creatures and spells. Competitive and intense multiplayer: Play five different online modes via hotseat LAN or Internet; challenge your friends in furious battles and create your own level with the editor. System Requirements:Supported OS: Windows 2000/XP/VistaProcessor: Pentium 4 or AMD AthlonM 1.5 GHz (Pentium 4 2.4 GHz recommended)RAM: 512 MB (1 GB recommended)Video Card: DirectX 9 compliant w/ 64MB RAM (128 MB recommended)Sound Card: DirectX 9 compliantDirectX Version: DirectX 9 or higher (included on disc)CD-ROM driveHard Drive Space: 2+ GBMultiplay: Broadband internet connection NOTICE: This game contains technology intended to prevent copying that may conflict with some disc and virtual drives.