High Sierra EL101-611 25-Inch Wheeled Upright El Series Luggage (Amazon/Tungsten)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Pack in your gear without packing on the pounds with High Sierra Sport's 25-Inch Wheeled Upright. At just 7.3 pounds, it's lightweight, high-density internal foam structure maintains its sleek shape no matter what's packed inside. With an expandable main compartment, equipped with a zippered mesh pocket for travel items and hold-down straps to keep clothing in its place, and two front pockets to keep tickets and magazines within reach. And with 4,028 cubic inches of space, space is never at a premium.
- Only 7.3 pounds!
- Special built-in, high-density foam structure helps maintain the bag's shape while minimizing weight.
- Main compartment, with book-style opening, has a large mesh pocket and interior clothing hold-down straps.
- Main compartment expands 2" for additional packing capacity.
- Upper front pocket holds airline tickets or travel necessities.
- Lower front pocket holds magazines and small travel gear.
- Tow-strap for attaching an extra bag.
- Custom ID holder hides-away in the upper front pocket.
- Recessed, telescoping lightweight aluminum handle system with locking mechanism.
- Inline skate-style wheels, are inset in protective corner-mounted housings.
- Kick plate between the wheel housings protects the bag from abrasion.
- Durable corner guards protect against abrasion.
- Reflective piping for added safety.
- Size: 25.0" x 15.5" x 10.50"
- Capacity: 4028 cubic inches
- Weight: 7.3 lbs.
- Materials: Grid-Weave Duralite,« Mini-Weave
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The biggest weakness(and cost them 1 star) is the zippers. The material around the zipper frays, causing occasional jamming of the zipper. The frayed thread can be trimmed off but it's a pain and should not be necessary. You also need to hold the top slightly open when closing the bag empty or the zipper gets out of line. I fly with this bag 4-6 times a year, and use it weekly travelling by vehicle. There is some fraying on the piping but otherwise it's wearing well after a year. I own the 22" companion bag to this and have had non of the problems with that size. If they would use a better zipper this would be a nearly perfect bag,as it is, at Amazon prices it a really good buy.