The authoritative guide to all of the hiking trails in Wyoming's Grand Teton National Park, famous for its rugged beauty and spectacular mountain vistas.
This is the authoritative guide to all hiking trails—from short, easy day trips to multi-day backcountry adventures—in Grand Teton National Park, famous for its rugged beauty, abundant wildlife and spectacular mountain vistas. Located in western Wyoming, Grand Teton National Park is one of America’s true wilderness gems.
Look inside to find:
• Hikes suited to every ability
• Difficulty ratings, fees/permits, and best hiking seasons
• A trail finder to help find just the right hike for you
• Invaluable trip-planning information
• Full-color photos throughout
• Full-color GPS-compatible maps of each trail
• GPS coordinates for all trailheads and backcountry campsites
For more than thirty years, FalconGuides® have set the standard for outdoor guidebooks. Written by top experts, each guide invites you to experience the adventure and beauty of the outdoors.
Bill Schneider has spent forty years hiking trails all across America. he has written twenty books and hundreds of magazine articles on wildlife, outdoor recreation, and conservation issues.