But as you should expect from Tucker by now, he is going out with a bang—literally and figuratively. In this book, you’ll learn:
* How to live and work in Cancun, while still enrolled in Law School,
* Why Halloween is really awesome,
* How to subtly torture a highstrung roommate until he explodes with furious anger over a misplaced condiment,
* What really happened when a dirty pageant girl tried to sue Tucker because he told the truth,
* Why you should never accept a homemade treat from a hippie with a van, and
* What happens when Tucker turns sexting into a sport.
He’s still Tucker Max, and—for one more book—he’s still an asshole.