Historical Romance Fiction: Heterosexuality and Performativity Hardcover – Apr 28 2008
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
'This welcome book makes an important contribution to the academic canon, offering new insights into women's writing, historical fiction and gender studies. Dr. Fletcher's research, grasp of her topic, and discussions of cross-dressing and gender representations are convincing, while her chapter on Georgette Heyer provides a valuable addition to the ever-increasing analysis of this popular author.' Jennifer Kloester, The University of Melbourne, Australia
About the Author
Dr Lisa Fletcher is Lecturer in the School of English, Journalism and European Languages at the University of Tasmania, Australia.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > Criticism & Theory > Semiotics
- Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > European
- Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > Movements & Periods
- Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > United States
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States > History & Criticism
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Gender Studies
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Literature > Literary Theory
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Literature > World Literature > European
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Gender Studies