Hitachi NV75AG Round Head 1-3/4 -Inch to 3 -Inch Coil Framing Nailer
|List Price:||CDN$ 1,113.42|
|Price:||CDN$ 529.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 583.43 (52%)|
- Accurate tool-less depth of drive
- Weighs only 5.5 pounds, 1-year warranty
- 1 Year
There is a newer model of this item:
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Amazon.ca Product Description
Finally a tool that can handle framing and siding with no adjustments. The new NV75AG from Hitachi has a fastener capacity from 1-3/4 to 3 inches, shooting both plastic sheet coil and standard wire coil framing nails. The tool-less depth of drive allows you to accurately set the fastener depth. Hitachi has included a side load magazine with a tilt-out bucket to make fastener changes quick and easy. This tool has an excellent power to weight ratio as it weighs only 5.5 pounds and can drive 3x.131 coil framing nails. A no-mar rubber tip is included for siding applications.
From the Manufacturer
The NV75AG is the first lightweight framing/sliding coil nailer in the U.S, which weighs only 5.5 lbs. It has the ability to drive either plastic sheet or wire collated fasteners, depending on the application. The NV75AG has a tool-less exhaust deflector that rotates 3600. FEATURES
- First lightweight 3" framing/siding coil nailer in the USA
- Full Round Head, Coil Wire/Plastic Collation
- 1-3/4" x 3" x .099-.131
- Convenient top loading magazine
- Tool-less depth adjustment for siding applications
- Comfortable rubber grip handle
- 360° adjustable air deflector
- Plastic shield to deflect wire collation
- Open nose for ease of clearing jams
- Built-in toenail push lever
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The gun functions flawlessly, with both the depth adjustment on the gun and a non maring tip included. Hitachi includes all allen wrenches and fittings, something other makers should but don't.
Only complaints, cost and plastic skirting. Cost, well it takes the place of 2 guns. Skirting, easily removed.
I highly reccomend this nailer. It's also great for nailing exterior wood trim, lots of power.