Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 4.99 shipping
Hitman: Absolution - PlayStation 3 Standard Edition
|List Price:||CDN$ 24.99|
|Price:||CDN$ 16.19 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 25. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 8.80 (35%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA products qualify for FREE Super Saver Shipping
If you're a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfilment by Amazon .
- Platform: PlayStation 3
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Platform for Display: PlayStation 3
Amazon.ca Product Description
Hitman: Absolution follows Agent 47, a cold-blooded assassin, who takes on his most dangerous contract to date. Betrayed by those he once trusted - and now hunted by the police - he suddenly finds himself at the center of a dark conspiracy and must embark on a personal journey through a corrupt and twisted world. Boasting a cinematic story, distinctive art direction and highly original game design, Hitman: Absolution combines much-loved classic gameplay with features never seen before in the Hitman franchise.
From the Manufacturer
HITMAN: Absolution follows cold-blooded assassin Agent 47™ as he takes on his most dangerous—and personal—contract to date.
Betrayed by those he once trusted and hunted by the police, Agent 47 finds himself caught in the center of a dark conspiracy and propelled through a corrupt and twisted world.
Donning the suit of this legendary assassin, you become a deadly marksman with the ability to blend into plain sight, kill with your bare hands, and fashion weapons from almost anything.
Take on the role of Agent 47 and his many extraordinary talents, then ask: what kind of Hitman are you?
- Blend In: Impersonate your victims and hide in plain site. A huge variety of disguises offer you deep strategies, new options, and the element of surprise.
- Improvised Weapons: Turn everyday items into instruments of death. Unique weapons can be found anywhere, meaning exploration can pay off in amazing ways.
- Instincts Mode: See the world through the eyes of the ultimate assassin. Predict enemy patrols, identify escape routes, temporarily enhance your disguise - and focus your “Point-Shooting” abilities to unleash a barrage of insanely accurate shots.
- Choice: Approach every level in your own unique style: Silent Assassins, you can prey from the shadows and never leave a trace. Action Junkies, go in guns-blazing through the well-guarded front door. Undetectable or unrelenting, what kind of Hitman are you?
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I usually love stealth games but this game you will find often restarting your checkpoints so you get past enemies unseen etc.
It has great graphics and a decent storyline.
The game is also a bit glitchy as some trophies are bugged.
Overall, not too bad and not too great.
Graphics and dynamics are great. Multiple ways to acheive the goals. Great time sink if you want to get all the challenges done.
He has told me he is having a good time with it and is glad I got it for him.
- Graphics : The environment looks great (and the lighting, ooohh, the lighting). Really impressive. Even more so that there ares sometimes pretty big crowds and I haven't experienced any slowdown whatsoever.
- You finally feel like a legendary hitman. I liked the concept of the older games, but the execution was so-so. You're supposed to be a legendary hitman, nay, a myth of killing efficiency, yet the shooting mechanics kinda sucked and you could forget about melee combat. This time around, 47 is a beast in melee, stealth and with guns. You want to be a master marksman? Use instinct and enjoy the show!
- Sound effects : They are the best I've heard on the ps3.
- Stealth mechanic : It feels like a mix of Hitman, Splinter Cell and MGS stealth mechanics. You have to use covers, crouch a lot... Or use a disguise. The disguise mechanic has changed a bit, but it feels more realistic. If you listen to what NPC says, you understand why they are more suspicious this time around (especially cops). It forceyou to use covers or create distractions, wich is difficult at times but oh so rewarding.
- Graphics: The evironment looks great, but the character models, not so much. It is noticeable, but I bet that's one of the reason why I never experienced slowdown even when there are big crowds and lots of things going on.
- Not for everyone : The pace of this game can be really slow if you try to use stealth and never be spotted, wich can bore some people. On the other hand, you can shoot your way through if you want.
- Can't jump.Read more ›