- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Holy Motherhood: Gender, Dynasty and Visual Culture in the Later Middle Ages Hardcover – Oct 15 2008
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"The intersection of gender, social practice, and feminine agency underpins much of this literature. Elizabeth L'Estrange makes an important contribution not only to these debates, but to the fields of medieval art history and manuscript studies." --This text refers to the Paperback edition.
About the Author
Elizabeth L’Estrange is an FNRS Post-Doctoral Fellow in History of Art at the University of Liège in Belgium.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Other Media > Illuminations
- Books > Arts & Photography > Schools, Periods & Styles > Medieval
- Books > History > Europe > France
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Gender Studies
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Women's Studies
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Art History
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > History
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Gender Studies