Mr. Barr has many opinions for a man with so little knowledge of the Scripture. Here is a brief list of verses that Mr. Barr is ignorant of and contradicts in his book:
1) Luke 24:27 has Jesus revealing Himself in the Old Testament
2) John 12:47-48 has Jesus saying that His Words will judge at the end of time
3) Revelation 21:5 & 22:6 refer to the Bible as "Faithful and True" while Revelation 3:14 & 19:11 refer to Jesus' name as "Faithful & True."
4) Colossians 2:8 says that "traditions of men" will conflict with Christ's words. Also Mark 7:3-9 and 1 Peter 1:18-19
5) Romans 14 focuses on the conscience of the believer.
Mr. Barr makes the same mistake as those of the "Judges Period" where every man did what was right in his own eyes (self-effort & Babel). You would be better off reading F.F.Bruce's The Canon of Scripture.