Purchased based on reviews, here's what I found:
- cleans fast
- you can see results in the collection bin
- your'e not spreading dirt around like you would with a regular mop, swiffer, steam broom
- takes some time, but you will leave small puddles, I normally go through my floors again to pick up the wet spots with a push mop
- its very heavy
- mix in some vinegar instead of the expensive Hoover solution. The solution leaves a nice scent and masks the vinegar. The vinegar makes your floors shine!
- with some improvements to weight, this would be a great machine, but I don't recommend it to someone who isn't ready for a workout.