biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on December 31, 2010
this is a very lightweight vacuum. I bought it because my real vacuum died and I couldn't afford to immediately replace it. this has very little suck, the hose comes apart from the canister extremely easily and the bag is itsy bitsy. Really only good as a glorified dust buster. save your money and buy something of higher quality.
on June 2, 2013
easy to use and lots of power to spare...if there is one thing that could be improved it would be
the connections for the tools and the hose...they tend to loosen up and fall off...other than that..all is good...
on April 11, 2013
I gave this vacuum to our daughter-in-law as a Christmas gift and she is thrilled with it! She loves the compactness and lightness of it. I feel save with the Hoover name.
on August 1, 2013
I bought this vacuum because I could not afford a more expensive one and trusted the name hoover, wow have I been disappointed. the arm does not stay attached to the cord at all it constantly falls apart and its suck is only good for hardwood does not pick anything off the carpet. wish I never wasted the money on it!
on January 1, 2016
If you're using this vacuum on hardwood floors, you'll be very satisfied with its performance. Also very easy to use on the 28 stairs in our house.

The other reviews were not incorrect when they mentioned poor suction on carpet. Takes quite a few passes to get rid of cat hair on our throw rug.
on September 26, 2013
it is okay. The power is not strong enough. The joint part of machine is not good. it should tight.