Horatio Nelson: The background, strategies, tactics and battlefield experiences of the greatest commanders of history Paperback – Jul 19 2011
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"There is much more to this book than the general synopsis provided. It is a story of a man who was remarkable in so many ways. A man who was both a brilliant tactician in battle and childish in his personal affairs. An outstanding read on an equally outstanding man and one you should not pass up." - Scott Van Aken, Modelling Madness
About the Author
Angus Konstam hails from the Orkney Islands, and is the author of over 50 books, 30 of which are published by Osprey. This acclaimed and widely published author has written several books on piracy, including The History of Pirates and Blackbeard: America's Most Notorious Pirate. A former naval officer and museum professional, he worked as the Curator of Weapons at the Tower of London and as the Chief Curator of the Mel Fisher Maritime Museum in Key West, Florida. He now works as a full-time author and historian, and lives in Edinburgh, Scotland.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Leaders & Notable People > Military
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Professionals & Academics > Military & Spies
- Books > History > Europe > England
- Books > History > Military > Biographies
- Books > History > Military > Napoleonic Wars > Naval
- Books > History > Military > Naval
- Books > History > Military > Strategy