HotHands Toe Warmers (40 pairs)
|List Price:||CDN$ 67.19|
|Price:||CDN$ 52.91 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 14.28 (21%)|
- Comfortable, form-fitted fit, perfect for skates, ski boots and regular shoes/ boots
- Adhesive backing keeps warmer firmly in place, Up to five hours of 100ÂºF warmth
- Individually sealed in airtight package to guarantee a shelf life of six years
- Portable (No wires or batteries), odorless, disposable, safe
- Nontoxic, nonflammable, environmentally friendly, contains all natural ingredients
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
HotHands Toe Warmers are single use air- activated heat packs that provide everyday warmth and are ideal for keeping your toes warm when the temperature gets cold. These warmers provide safe, natural heat, so you can enjoy the outdoors all year long. The toe warmers are ultra- thin, have a rounded toe and are designed for optimal comfort in boots and shoes.
- Ultra thin
- Ready to use
- Air- activated
- Safe, natural heat
- Adhesive – It stays where you stick it!
- Each warmer provides up to 8 hours of heat
- Made in USA
Hot to use:
Simply open the package, peel away the paper backing, and stick the warmers to the bottom of your socks, under your toes. See package for detailed instructions.
When to use:
HotHands warmers are great for any occasion where long- lasting heat is desired.
- Outdoor sports
- Hunting & Fishing
- Tailgating at events
- Working in the yard
- Taking the pet for a walk
- Shopping or commuting to work
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Best used between 2 pairs of socks.
This product change my life, im not going to say that my feet were warm 100% of the time but they are not frozen any more.
My toes are warm, but i sweat a bit more however, they heat compensates that.
i don't feel it really lasts for 8hrs but it works for 4 or 5.
Most recent customer reviews
They are warm but don't stay warm for as long as the hand warmersPublished 21 days ago by su atkinson
Works great, last fairly long, great saving box, just make sure it it can get a little bit of air tho (can be a challenge in tight ski boots)Published 7 months ago by Samuel Parenteau