This is definately one of the best albums of the best band in history. There are no bad songs, and every song is very cool in its own different way.
1. The Song Remains The Same - 4/5: Some people love this hard rock song, but I personally find it rather boring. The guitar riff is kind of boring, and the song just isn't really that great compared to the rest.
2. The Rain Song - 4/5: This is a very good Led Zeppelin song. This song is a very beautiful ballad, and even though it isn't really my type of Zep song, it is still very good.
3. Over The Hills And Far Away - 5/5: Definately one of Led Zeppelin's best songs. It starts off as a quiet acoustic song and works its way into a hard rocker.
4. The Crunge - 4.5/5: A very unusual Zeppelin song, it is basically a parody of James Brown. It's quite entertaining and I especially like the end.
5. Dancing Days 4.5/5: A very hard rocking song, even for Led Zeppelin. It is quite good and I find it much more interesting than the first number.
6. D'yer Mak'er - 5/5: This is another very unusual Led Zeppelin song. It is a sort of rock/reggae fusion and is basically a parody of 50's rock. Despite its oddness, it is still very good.
7. No Quarter - 5/5: Despite what many of people say, this is a very good song, quite possibly my favourite Led Zeppelin song. It is a sort of blues/prog-rock fusion and sounds somewhat like Pink Floyd. It is a very eerie song with an excellent guitar riff from Jimmy Page.
8. The Ocean - 5/5: A straight up rocker, this song is very good. In league with other classics such as Black Dog and Rock And Roll, it is definately one of the best Led Zeppelin rockers.
This is definately a very good album from a very good band. Along with Led Zeppelin IV, this is probably my favourite album of all time.