- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
How to Do Everything Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Paperback – Aug 16 2010
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Stephen Cawood (Vancouver, BC) is a SharePoint MVP and former Microsoft Program Manager on the MCMS and SHarePoint product teams. During his time on the SharePoint development team, Stephen wrote specifications for SharePoint. He is currently the Director of Product Marketing and Chief SharePoint Evangelist at Metalogix Software. Stephen has presented twice at the Microsoft SharePoint Conference, as well as the SharePoint Online Roadshow. He is also the founder of the Halifax SharePoint Users group. Stephen has written a number of books including How to Do Everything: SharePoint 2010 (McGraw-Hill), Content Management Server 2002: A Complete Guide and two editions of Microsoft XNA Game Studio Creators Guide. He has received three patent awards for his work on web-based content management.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Microsoft > Networking
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Data in the Enterprise > Client-Server Systems
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Internet, Groupware, & Telecommunications
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Intranets & Extranets
- Books > Computers & Technology > Project Management > PMP Exam
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems