Storage Solutions for Any Budget
Scrapbookers enjoy the endless numbers of tools and supplies that help them turn plain pages into works of art. But caring for, organizing and storing papers, die cuts, stickers, scissors, punches, rulers and other scrapbooking staples can be a challenge. Digging through bins and drawers looking for what you need is frustrating and time consuming. Take the initiative and get organized today!
How to Organize Your Scrapbook Workspace will teach you how to:
- Develop a plan for organizing your space and supplies
- Create a personalized floor plan
- Learn to maximize small spaces
- Select room colors for enhanced creativity
- Care for, organize and store your tools and supplies
- Compile page kits for streamlined cropping-on-the-go
- Assess today's storage products and containment options
- Work ergonomically
- Host a swap
- Uncover flea market treasures
- Trade spaces with a scrapbooking friend for telltale insight
- And much, much more!
Whether your scrapbook space is tiny or large; whether your budget is small or generous, How to Organize Your Scrapbook Workspace
will help you conquer clutter and become more efficient. You'll spend less time searching for your supplies and more time doing what you love the most - scrapbooking!