- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Human Error Paperback – Oct 26 1990
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"...an in-depth analytical framework of human error..." Journal of Perinatal & Neonatal Nursing
"...a comprehensive and often innovative treatment of human error that is both readable and informative." Gavan Lintern, Human Factors Society Bulletin
In its treatment of major accidents, this study spans the disciplinary gulf between psychological theory and those concerned with maintaining the reliability of hazardous technologies.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Just over 60 years ago, Spearman (1982) grumbled that "crammed as psychological writings are, and must needs be, with allusions to errors in an incidental manner, they hardly ever arrive at considering these profoundly, or even systematically." Read the first page
Front Cover | Copyright | Table of Contents | Excerpt | Index | Back Cover
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Furthermore, my experience with other companies who specialize in failure analysis and nuclear industry oversight agencies indicates that the information presented in this book is widely used and respected. More than that - the information helps you to prevent events and solve recurring problems because you get to the latent organizational and human roots.
My copy has gotten dog-eared and has all kinds of notes in the margins. It's absolutely indespensible as a resource for any organization where a strong safety culture (for your employees and your customers) is a necessary part of your business.
Most recent customer reviews
Very informative. Reason makes the subject of human error entertaining.Published 8 months ago by E. Andres
I'm Manassawee Lila, I'm Buyer form Johnson Control@Summit
Interiors Ltd. My team interesting in your books but I have some problem :-
I want to order your books for... Read more
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Cognitive
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Behavioural Sciences > Cognitive Psychology
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Behavioural Sciences > Cognitive Science
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Science
- Books > Science & Math > Behavioural Sciences > Cognitive Psychology
- Books > Science & Math > Biological Sciences > Biology
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Biology & Life Sciences > Biology
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology > Cognitive Psychology