- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Human Performance Improvement Paperback – Jul 26 2011
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Publisher
This book provides the tools and techniques that are fundamental to the practice of HPI. 'Human Performance Improvement' is all you need to understand and carry out your own HPI plan and is invaluable for trainers, HR practitioners, line managers, workers, college students who are being introduced to Human Performance Improvement principles, and anyone who is interested in improving how well and how much people perform in organizational settings.'Human Performance Improvement' will show you how to: * discover and analyze important human performance gaps* plan for the future improvements in human performance* design and develop cost-effective and ethically-justifiable interventions to close performance gaps* analyze trends and their implications for HPI --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
About the Author
William J. Rothwell: Professor of Human Resource Development, Department of Adult Education, Instructional Systems and Workforce Education and Development, Pennsylvania State University. Director of Penn State's Institute for Research in Training and Development.
Carolyn K. Hohne: Performance Improvement Consultant.
Stephen B. King: Ph.D, Executive Director, Leadership & Management Development Division, Management Concepts Inc. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Top Customer Reviews
The authors, all consultants and training specialists, advocate the use of HPI(human performance improvement ),a tool they argue can help build intellectual capital and establish and maintain a "high- performance workplace, enhance profitability, and encourage productivity.I highly recommend this book
Was this review helpful to you?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Business & Investing
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Human Resources
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Management