- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Human Resource Management in Nonprofit Organizations Hardcover – Nov 28 2011
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"There are many strengths to this volume: the European context; the case study evidence drawn from a diverse range of nonprofit organizations; and the specific focus on HRM as a discipline rather than a passing reference to ‘people management’ made in many Strategic Management texts." – Gillian Kellock, Glasgow Caledonian University, UK
About the Author
Alina McCandless Baluch received her doctorate from the Faculty of Economics and Management at the Leibniz University of Hannover, where she is a post-doctoral researcher at the Institute of Human Resource Management. Her research focuses on organizational learning, change and human resource management in nonprofit organizations. She has published in Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Quarterly and Research Methodology in Strategy and Management.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Nonprofit Organizations & Charities
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Leadership
- Books > Deals in Books
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Leadership
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Human Resources