It's the end of the school year and Hank Zipzer is back in trouble again. Not only did he get three D's on his report card, he managed to get the whole report card mixed into a sample batch of his mother's soy salami. Oh me, oh my, what a pickle for Hank and for his mother's deli The Crunch Pickle. At first Hank does not think this is such a bad thing because he believes the batch of Salami is bound for the garbage can, but then he discovers it is heading to a tasting for an owner of a grocery chain. Salami full of report card cannot taste very good. He has to do something but does not know what.
In this book Hank is diagnosed with learning challenges. He also admits it to himself and others. It is also the beginning of a plan to develop strategies to help him overcome his disability. This is another great adventure for the Zipzer, and will be for you and your children also.
Hank Zipzer Books:
1. Niagara Falls, or Does It?
2. I Got a "D" in Salami
3. Day of the Iguana
4. My Secret Life as a Ping-Pong Wizard
5. The Night I Flunked My Field Trip
6. Holy Enchilada!
7. Help! Somebody Get me out of Fourth Grade!
8. Summer School? What Genius thought That Up?
9. Zippety Zinger
10. My Dog's a Scaredy-Cat: A Halloween Tail
11. The Curtain Went Up, My Pants Went Down
12. Barfing in the Backseat: How I Survived My Family Road Trip
13. Who Ordered This Baby? Definitely Not Me!
14. Life of Me
15. A Tail of Two Tails