biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on October 25, 2011
I bought a set of these for a birthday gift for my best friend in Australia to go with her IPod Touch. She loves them and uses them all the time. I later bought another set for my husband and he loves them equally as much. So I have just recently purchased a third set for myself. So far we have had no problems with any of them. (The first set I bought was about a year ago.) They are compact and convenient. Hold a charge for a very long time. And for the size and price they have a decent sound quality. (Obviously not spectacular...but definitely decent enough for what they are.)
Delivery was very quick as all my purchases from Amazon have seemed to be. So overall, I have been pleased with both this product and Amazon service.
on February 18, 2011
The speakers work just the way i like. it is perfect for traveling or hooking it up to my pc in the office. plays sounds loud enough and clear despite the size. recommend to anyone looking for a set of travel speakers!
on July 30, 2013
I was excited about getting these speakers as they were recommended by a friend. When they arrived I excitedly plugged them in to my computer, and alas, one of the speakers completely does not work. I don't feel like going through the trouble of sending it back, so I will live with one speaker, so this is a minor disappointment....more important things in life to worry about.
on May 11, 2014
When others are aroiund I use my headphones but when alone I like to plug in the speakers asvthhey are some what louder then just thevtablet eith s much clearer sound. Very eady tto listen to.
Another great product that I would highly recommend
Respectfuly, Ed Redekop
on September 2, 2012
Received delivery early, and fully charged out of the box. Great little speakers, convenient carry bag and good sound. The only draw back is they have a slight tin sound when volume is very high, which is minor problem. But definitely worth the price.
on April 8, 2011
These little speakers do the job nicely for the money! They hold their charge very well and the sound is terrific for being so compact. Works great with the iPad.
on April 4, 2012
Came very quickly and speakers were what I was looking for. Would refer these speakers to anyone who was looking for something like these.
on November 11, 2013
The only thing annoying are the cables, but if your speakers are more or less not going to move, it's a great sounding solution.
on July 11, 2012
I received my iHome speakers 2 days ago, and wow, I can't describe how mindblowingly good the sound quality is... it's better than most speakers (even big ones) that I've come across... The reason I ordered iHome to begin with was because I wanted portable laptop speakers with longish USB cables, a feature that many other brands didn't have.. I'm extremely happy with my speakers, and plan on getting more of them as presents for family and friends in the future.
on November 14, 2014
Fantastic product, great sound at a great price!