Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 5.54 shipping
+ CDN$ 4.99 shipping
+ CDN$ 4.99 shipping
Assassin's Creed 3
|Price:||CDN$ 15.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 25. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA products qualify for FREE Super Saver Shipping
If you're a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfilment by Amazon .
- •As a Native American assassin, eliminate your enemies with guns, bows, tomahawks, and more!
- •From bustling city streets to the chaotic battlefields, play a critical role in the most legendary events of the American Revolution including the Battle of Bunker Hill and Great Fire of New York.
- •Experience the truth behind the most gruesome war in history: the American Revolution.
- •Introducing the Anvil Next game engine, the stunning new technology that will revolutionize gaming with powerful graphics, lifelike animations, immersive combat, and advanced physics.
- Platform: PlayStation 3
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The American Colonies, 1775. It's a time of civil unrest and political upheaval in the Americas. As a Native American assassin fights to protect his land and his people, he will ignite the flames of a young nation's revolution. Assassin's Creed III takes you back to the American Revolutionary War, but not the one you've read about in history books.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Always had the feeling that something amazing was about to happen...but it never did. This is a much more slower paced game with more limitations. It still has great graphics and runs without too many graphic or other glitches.
Satisfying conclusion...I guess...but it would have been awesome if we could have gone to Asia or Indo-China...maybe encountered ninja assassins to help aid against a Templar intrusion. Maybe even get to go climb a Tibetan Monastery in the mountains. Instead...this climbing trees all the time and domestic squabbling gets sadly boring at times. I love you, Ubisoft..but seriously this could/should have been so much MORE.
This isn't an awful game. It is somewhat disappointing in the collection of work. The conclusion is very predictable extremely early in the game so when it does comes it is simply okay. It doesn't answer alot of questions but it is entertaining. Wait for the price to drop and bottom out, then invest.
The controls are buggy, the missions are boring and unmerciful at points (For example, walking by a guard seems to be a 50/50 toss up as to whether or not he will attack you or not - for no rhyme or reason) and, most importantly, it's just flat out boring. The game spoon feeds you each aspect of it, usually in intervals of 30 minutes to an hour per "element", and occasionally throws in a bit of story to remind you that is, in fact, going somewhere. I am now roughly 6 hours in and I have yet to see all of it's features, and have yet to experience the open endedness every other AC title has given the player.
Im giving this game two stars because while the fun factor is missing entirely, it does look damn good. Wading through knee deep snow is visually impressive and realistic, and the environments are incredibly detailed. However, with such a boring story, boring missions, and terrible gameplay, there's really no reason to even bother with AC3. There are far superior games you can spend your money on.
Seul problème majeur, la quantité phénoménal de bug... On ne peut pas faire deux missions de suite sans se faire avoir par le jeu.
- Mission d'infiltration, dès que l'on entre dans la zone ''critique'', deux ennemis nous apparaissent dessus.
- Vers la fin d'une mission, il faut assassiner un individu rapidement suite à une cinématique.... Le problème c'est que l'on ne s'approche pas ''de la bonne manière'', le jeu nous fait réapparaitre à un kilomètre de la cible... ce qui fait que l'assassina est presque impossible à faire dans les temps.
- Bien d'autres exemples... mais contiennent des spoils, donc je vais en rester là.
Most recent customer reviews
They changed everything up including the controls and I found this game a let down compared to others in this series.Published on Sept. 13 2013 by Patrick van Loosen
I play the game every day no kidding, fun to play, graphics, challenges, the opportunity to do so many different things in the game is allot of fun.Published on Jan. 7 2013 by W. Badowich