IT Governance: A Manager's Guide to Data Security and BS 7799/ IS0 17799 Paperback – Jun 3 2005
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"Focuses primarily on the strategic and operational aspects of information security, guiding the businessperson through the process of implementing internationally recognized best practice in information security." Journal of Economic Literature "Written for managers, this addresses how they should comply with best practice on the security, confidentiality and integrity of data stored on IT systems." The Times "Should be read by every computer professional with responsibility for security." IMIS Journal
About the Author
Alan Calder is CEO of IT Governance Ltd. Steve Watkins is Head of Corporate Services at HMCPSI.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
they have the best website for finding what you want at the price you want to pay. This book came in great condition and on time for my class.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > MIS
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification Central > Exams > Security+
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Network Security
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Security & Encryption > Encryption
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Information Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management