I have been doing this style of puzzle for years, so it is harder and harder to find some I have not done, or that are challenging. I was excited to see some new books recently, but was disappointed after receiving and doing many of the puzzles in this book. Here are my problems with it:
1. I did not realize it was just a compilation of submitted "art" and I use that term loosely. Many pictures are unrecognizable even when turning to the back to see the answer. There should have been a name for the picture under the answer in the back.
2. This book has at least 20 5x5 puzzles, over 50% are unrecognizable as anything.
3. When you get to the slightly larger pictures (15x20), there are so many that are nearly symmetrical - which is extremely boring to complete - no challenge.
4. The top and bottom edge of every page is an ad for the Griddler website - overdone and very distracting.
5. Because it is a bound book, not spiral bound, it is hard to work some of the areas if your hand is resting on the center binding.
6. I will give it high points for paper quality.