Igridd: Puzzles of Logic Paperback – May 5 2010
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Griddlers.net a is community website dedicated to logic puzzle games.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
1. I did not realize it was just a compilation of submitted "art" and I use that term loosely. Many pictures are unrecognizable even when turning to the back to see the answer. There should have been a name for the picture under the answer in the back.
2. This book has at least 20 5x5 puzzles, over 50% are unrecognizable as anything.
3. When you get to the slightly larger pictures (15x20), there are so many that are nearly symmetrical - which is extremely boring to complete - no challenge.
4. The top and bottom edge of every page is an ad for the Griddler website - overdone and very distracting.
5. Because it is a bound book, not spiral bound, it is hard to work some of the areas if your hand is resting on the center binding.
6. I will give it high points for paper quality.