- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
An Illustrated Guide to Veterinary Medical Terminology Paperback – Dec 22 2008
There is a newer edition of this item:
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
1: Ready,Set, Go. 2: Where, Why, What. 3: Meat and Bones. 4: Head and Toe (And All Parts in between). 5: What is in a Name? 6: Gut Instincts. 7: Null and Void. 9: Have a Heart. 10: A Breath of Fresh Air. 11: Skin Deep. 12: The Great Communicator. 13: 1 + 1 = 3 (or more). 14: Nerves of Steel. 15: Seeing and Hearing. 16: Feed and Protect Me. 17: Testing, Testing. 18: Dogs and Cats. 19: Horses, etc. 20: Make Room for Ruminants. 21: Hog Haven. 22: Birds of a Feather. 23: All the Rest Appendices.
About the Author
Janet Romich, a longtime veterinarian, teaches a variety of science-based courses at Madison Area Technical College in Madison, Wis., where she was honored with the Distinguished Teacher Award in 2004 for use of technology in the classroom, advisory and professional activities, publication list, and fundraising efforts. She is also an IACUC member for a hospital research facility and received the Wisconsin Veterinary Technician Association's Veterinarian of the Year Award in 2007 for her contributions to the education of veterinary technician students and in promoting the use of veterinary technicians in the workplace. Dr. Romich is also the author of FUNDAMENTALS OF PHARMACOLOGY FOR VETERINARY TECHNICIANS, 2e and UNDERSTANDING ZOONOTIC DISEASES as well as a co-author on DELMAR'S VETERINARY TECHNICIAN DICTIONARY. She received her Bachelor of Science degree in animal science from the University of Wisconsin-River Falls and her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine and Master of Science degrees from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. She remains active in veterinary practice through her relief practice, where she works in both small- and mixed-animal practices.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Great photo's and diagrams with review questions in back of each chapter. Covers terms used in a veterinary hospital for lab work, diagnostic testing etc. Teachers can order answer key from publisher.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Dictionaries & Thesauruses > Science
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Reference > Dictionaries & Terminology
- Books > Medical Books > Veterinary Medicine
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Agricultural Sciences > Animal Husbandry
- Books > Science & Math > Agricultural Sciences > Animal Husbandry
- Books > Science & Math > History & Philosophy
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Reference > Dictionaries & Terminology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Veterinary Medicine
- Books > Science & Math > Reference > Medical > Dictionaries & Terminology
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Reference > Dictionaries & Terminology
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Veterinary Medicine > General
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences