biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on November 20, 2011
Well I know it is an older item to be using but I just got these with an external floppy drive. I do have some data I would like to keep as a temporary back up and they work just fine for that.I found these to be of good quality.
Snapshot
on August 30, 2013
I'm pretty sure they'll be fine - my tired old floppy saver/storage device is inoperable at present & I'm awaiting a replacement - once installed I shall use your imation 3.5's as usefully reliable as in the old days I'm certain Thanks, Dave C.
on February 24, 2014
bought these for my work- it was what I needed for my equipment . good product- no problems with it
on July 21, 2015