Design and Implementation of Reliable and High Performance Software Systems Including Distributed and Parallel Computing and Interprocess Communicatio Paperback – Jan 2 2011
See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
There are no customer reviews yet on Amazon.ca
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
0 of 1 people found the following review helpful
By Midwest Book Review - Published on Amazon.com
It's not as simple as making one gear of the greater machine work; it's about making it so it all works. "Design and Implementation of Reliable and High Performance Software Systems" is a design guide from Yuri K. Shestopaloff and AKVY press as Yuri gives many examples of how to make technology work greater with one another and businesses. More than ever, keeping the machine running can prove difficult with all of these interdependent systems, and Shestopaloff explains well throughout the book. "Design and Implementation of Reliable and High Performance Software Systems" is a thoughtful and insightful resource, well to be at hand for any software designer.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Software Engineering > Design Tools & Techniques
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Systems Analysis & Design
- Books > Computers & Technology > Hardware > Design & Architecture
- Books > Computers & Technology > Hardware > Parallel Processing Computers
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Development
- Books > Computers & Technology > Project Management > PMP Exam
- Books > Deals in Books