- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Imposing Duties: Government's Changing Approach to Compliance Paperback – Feb 7 1994
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
?Sparrow has fashioned a timely, and quite readable, treatment of the ways in which enforcement and regulatory agencies of the government, specifically policing, taxation, and environmental protection, are changing in response to evolving ideological and practical concerns. Upper-level undergraduates, graduate students, faculty, and practitioners.?-Choice
About the Author
MALCOLM K. SPARROW, an expert on police management and law enforcement technology, teaches at Harvard University's John F. Kennedy School of Government. A former Detective Chief Inspector with the British Police Service, his earlier publications include Beyond 911: A New Era for Policing and Ethics in Government: The Moral Challenge of Public Leadership.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Natural Resources
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Nonprofit Organizations & Charities
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Political Science > Levels of Government
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Political Science > Public Administration
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics > Natural Resources
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Public Affairs