Inclusive Early Childhood Education: Merging Positive Behavioral Supports, Activity-Based Intervention, and Developmentally Appropriate Practice Paperback – Dec 13 1999
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Contents. Contributors. Forward. Preface. SECTION 1 Principles. Overview. Introduction. Family/Professional Partnerships. Principles of PBS. Principles of ABI. Principles of DAP. SECTION 2: Procedures. Overview. Assessment. Effective Intervention. SECTION 3: Issues. Overview. Respecting Cultural Diversity. Future Directions in Inclusive Early Childhood Education. SECTION 4: Applications. Overview. Applying PBS, ABI, and DAP in Inclusive Infant/Toddler Settings. Applying PBS, ABI, and DAP in Inclusive Preschool and Kindergarten Settings. Applying PBS, ABI, and DAP in Inclusive Early Elementary Grades.
About the Author
David Dean Richey, Ph.D. is an Associate Dean, at College of Education and a Professor of Special Education. He is a Member of National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC), Council for Exceptional Children (CEC), and the Division for Early Childhood (DEC).
John J. Wheeler, Ph.D. is an Associate Professor of Special Education at Tennessee Technological University
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Job Hunting & Careers > Vocational Guidance
- Books > Business & Investing > Reference > Education
- Books > Children's Books
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Early Childhood Education
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Children's Health > Special Needs Children
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Abuse
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Business & Investing
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Education
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Economics
- Books > Textbooks > Education > Counseling
- Books > Textbooks > Education > Elementary Education
- Books > Textbooks > Education > Special Education