Industrial Relations Systems Hardcover – May 1993
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
A noted scholar analyzes the web of rules’ of a country’s industrial relations and shows how it is related to such factors as the work environment, market characteristics and the distribution of power.”Saturday Review
About the Author
John T. Dunlop is David A. Wells Professor of Political Economy at Harvard University.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Labour & Industrial Relations
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Industrial
- Books > Business & Investing > Popular Economics
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics > Labour & Industrial Relations
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics > Labour & Industrial Relations
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Industrial