- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Industrial Relations Theory: Its Nature, Scope, and Pedagogy Hardcover – Apr 1 1993
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
The editors of this book, are to be applauded for bringing together a number of IR researches. (Book Reviews)
Individually, the articles range from good to excellent...unique in that it draws together the current development of the field and clarifies the difficulty of evolving an all-encompassing theory... (CHOICE)
About the Author
Roy J. Adams is Professor of Industrial Relations at McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario. Noah M. Meltz is Professor of Industrial Relations at the University of Toronto. Together they are co-chairs of the International Industrial Relations Association's study group on Industrial Relations Theory and Industrial Relations as a field.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Labour & Industrial Relations
- Books > Business & Investing > Popular Economics > Labour Policy
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics > Labour & Industrial Relations
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics > Labour & Industrial Relations
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science