Compare Offers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ CDN$ 12.30 shipping
Infiniti BC178C Spin Air Rotating Styler
|List Price:||CDN$ 51.99|
|Price:||CDN$ 49.99 (CDN$ 49.99 / Count) & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 2.00 (4%)|
- Soft bristle brush provides smoothness and shine and features multidirectional (left or right rotation) rotating action
- 2 rotation speeds for total styling control
- Large ceramic barrel gives fullness and body, provides even heat distribution to prevent hot spots for more efficient drying and styling
- High shine ionic conditioning 100x more ions -gives hair a smooth silky shine, reduces frizz and flyways
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Hot air spinning brush with rotating action creates big, gorgeous volume and shape as you dry
From the Manufacturer
Infiniti Pro Spin Air Rotating Styler
Boost volume and add shine as you dry
Use the rotating brush action to pump up the volume or turn it off for a sleeker look. Whatever way you spin it, the end result is gorgeous, smooth, silky hair. Releases up to 100X more concentrated ions than ions created from natural sources, to help reduce frizz and enhance shine. Achieve the perfect voluminous, silky smooth hair with this tool that gives you total styling control.
Conair Volume Series
The Conair Volume Series is perfect for adding gorgeous volume and shine to styles. The large ceramic barrel gives fullness and body as you style whilst the soft bristles create ultimate shine and smoothness to hair.
Many aspects of modern living, including air conditioning, contact with man-made fibres and air pollution contribute to a build-up of static electricity in the hair. Even brushing and towel drying the hair, can increase these levels causing the surface of the cuticle to become rough.
Consequently, hair may have a dull appearance. Also high levels of static charge cause hair to become 'fly-away' and difficult to style.
The ion generator produces a stream of negative ions which act to neutralise the static charge, smoothing the scales on the cuticle for shiny, smooth and manageable hair so you can achieve your desired style easily.
- Hot air spinning styler creates big, gorgeous volume and shine as you dry
- Soft bristle brush provides smoothness & shine
- Multidirectional (left or right rotation) rotating action that easily creates volume & shape
- 2 rotation speeds for total styling control
- Large ceramic barrel gives fullness and body while providing even heat distribution to prevent hot spots for more efficient drying and styling
- High shine ionic conditioning gives hair a smooth silky shine while reducing frizz and flyways
- Slide switch with Off/Low/High/Cool (3 heats / 2 speeds)
- 500 watts of power with 2 heats plus a cool setting
Instructions for Use
If you have long or thick hair, you may find it quicker and easier to use a hairdryer first, to rough dry your hair and remove the excess moisture. For added volume, turn your head upside down as you dry.
Once the hair is 80% dry, you should start to create your style using the Voume Series styler.
Maximum Volume and Body
1) Start by sectioning the hair.
2) To turn the appliance on, slide the on/off switch to the correct heat setting for your hair.
3) Place the appliance into the hair, close to the roots and brush through the section to remove any tangles.
4) For added root lift, hold the brush in place at the root for a few seconds.
5) Move the brush through the hair, towards the ends and as you reach the end of the section, start to rotate the brush away from your head by pressing and holding the appropriate rotate button.
6) As you do this, resist the rotation of the brush by pulling the brush downwards. This will create tension through the section of hair.
Important: It may take several attempts to perfect this technique, if the brush spins too quickly, simply release the rotation button and remove from the hair.
7) For even more volume, allow the brush to rotate, winding the entire section of hair around the barrel, release the rotate button and the leave the brush in the hair for a few seconds.
8) To release the section, press and hold the opposite rotation button to un-wide the hair section.
9) Repeat as necessary.
10) After use, switch off and unplug the appliance.
11) Allow to cool before storing away.
12) Place protective shield over brush head to protect the bristles.
Operating Instructions (Cont)
This appliance is intended for household use. Use on Alternating Current (50/60 hertz) only. Standard curling appliances are designed to operate at 110 to 125 volts AC.
This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other.) As a safety feature, this plug will fit into a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully into the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not attempt to defeat this safety feature.
There are two rotation speed settings. To make the brush head rotate, press the buttons marked << and >>, these will make the brush head rotate clockwise and anticlockwise. When the appliance is set on the high heat setting the brush head rotation will be faster. When the appliance is set on the low heat setting the speed will be slower.
Use with or without spin function
When the appliance is used on the cool setting, the brush head will not rotate. For best results, use the rotating brush feature to create styles with gorgeous volume and shine.
2 Heat plus Cool Settings for all hair types
Helpful Hints and Tips
To define layers and give shape to styles, follow step 5 and repeat through section.
To get root volume and body through the top section of hair, follow steps 3 to 5 but using an upward motion.
For long lasting results, follow steps 3 to 7 but then slide the on/off switch to the cool setting (first position on the switch) for a few seconds, this will set the hair. Slide the switch to the low heat setting (second position on the switch) and proceed with step 8.
Your appliance is virtually maintenance-free. For proper performance, the appliance must be kept clean. Blocked or clogged air intake vents will cause the appliance to overheat. When cleaning is needed, unplug the cord and clean dust and lint from air intake openings with a small brush attachment. The outer surface of the appliance should be wiped clean with a cloth only. If abnormal conditions occur, unplug the appliance, allow it to cool and return it for repair to an authorized service representative only. No repairs should be attempted by the consumer.
Never allow the power supply cord to be pulled or twisted. Never wrap the cord around the appliance. Damage will occur at the high-flex point of entry into the appliance, causing it to rupture and short circuit.
Inspect the cord frequently for damage. Stop Use Immediately if damage is visible or if unit stops or operates intermittently.
Storage - Important
When not in use, your appliance should be disconnected and stored in a safe, dry location, out of reach of children. Do not wrap line cord around the appliance. Allow the cord to hang or lie loose and straight at the point of entry into the appliance.
Limited Three Year Warranty
Conair will repair or replace, at our option, your appliance free of charge for 36 months from the date of purchase if the appliance is defective in workmanship or materials.
To obtain service under this warranty, return the defective product to the service centre listed below together with your sales slip and $7.50 for postage and handling. In the absence of a receipt, the warranty period shall be 36 months from the date of manufacture.
For further information on the Infiniti Pro Spin Air Rotating Styler, please visit our official website.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
A big big thank you to the designer....it sure is a woman.
And thank you Amazon, to make so many great things available to me, just one click away.
This is the best purchase I've made in many years!
I have fine hair, and adding volume to it has always been a problem, as I would get mostly frizz instead of volume with a hair-dryer, and mostly limp and listless hair with air-drying. I also don't have enough patience and/or time to go through each small section evenly but Infiniti has solved all my hair-styling problems.
It is very easy to use even for people with low level of patience, like me (some other reviewer has mentioned it that it's difficult only the first time, which is absolutely true, the second time I used it I had no problem curling hair in the right directions); my hair looks full without any frizz, moves freely, and this has been noticed in the office.
Infinity is indispensable to every busy woman who wants her hair to look great every day with a minimum of effort, time and money.
This brush may work better on short hair. I will be returning it. I will be buying one with short, stiff bristles and no spinning action. I had one before, and it was easy to straighten my hair with it.
Most recent customer reviews
Love this product! I would describe my hair as very fine, very straight, and very thin - super flat. My hair is cut in a bob. This brush transforms my hair into a beautiful (IMHO! Read morePublished 1 day ago by Hannah Mom
Cheveux mi-long : parfait ! Facilite énormément la mise en plie. Livraison rapide et bien avant la date inscrite ! Wow !Published 8 days ago by Client d'Amazon
Does an amazing job blow-drying my hair. With practice I have gotten it to look like I have gotten a professional blow-out when I use this styler.Published 9 days ago by Pl89
Love it, it is so easy to style the hair. I just use a hairdryer first to dry my hair a little then I proceed with this brush and really love it, cuts my time in half to style my... Read morePublished 9 days ago by Amazon Customer
This is a great tool. I have a chin length Bob and this really gives my hair great volume. I have also never been able to get my hair to all curl under before using this. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Amazon Customer
Great for guys like me who have wavy hair and likes to straighten and wants stylize your hair. Its impossible for normal comb or hair brush to do this. Recommended.Published 16 days ago by Joniel Lanzaderas
Leaves a great look. Adds some shine to my hair. It takes some time to get used to using it thoughPublished 22 days ago by Yev