This is a decent game, though I can't believe people are trying to sell this for the amount they are. Let's list the good point... notice, singular, not plural.
1) It's got Monopoly, Boggle, battleship, and Yahtzee....
Now for the bad:
1) No save feature
2) limited gameplay without two copies of the game for multiplayer
3) Boggle is missing so many words that it's overly frustrating to play
4) Monopoly is near impossible to play due to the lack of a save feature
5) It's out of print, so the real price of $20 which nearly makes it worth getting is gone.
Bottom line is, don't waste your money and spend over the original $20 that this game cost. It's simply not worth the time or money to get a decent $20 title. Wait till either another printing of the game, or a better version is released.
Hope this helps some of you who think this must be the greatest game out there.