Information Security and Ethics: Social and Organizational Issues Paperback – Jul 2004
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Dr Marian Quigley, HDTS (Art and Craft) Melbourne State College, BA Chisholm Inst., PhD, Monash University is Senior Lecturer and Director of Research and Postgraduate Studies in the School of Multimedia Systems, Faculty of Information Technology, Monash University, Australia.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Browse and search another edition of this book.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > MIS
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification Central > Exams > Security+
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Human-Computer Interaction
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Manager's Guides to Computing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Security & Encryption > Encryption
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Ethics & Morality
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Information Management
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences