- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Information Technology, Development, and Social Change Hardcover – Apr 3 2012
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Fay Patel is the Associate Director (Curriculum Planning and Student Ratings of Instruction) at Dalhousie University in Canada.
Prahalad Sooknanan is an Associate Professor with approximately thirty years of experience as a teacher, academic, and practitioner in the field of Communications.
Giselle Rampersad is a Senior Lecturer and Program Coordinator for the Masters and Bachelors in Business and Technology at Flinders University, Australia.
Anuradha Mundkur is Associate Director of the Gender Consortium, Development Studies at Flinders University.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Economic Policy & Development
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Culture
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Future of Computing
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Media Studies
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Textbooks > Communication & Journalism > Media Studies
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Sociology