Innate Gear HDT200 SS Doppio Tumbler, 6.5-Ounce (Buffed Stainless)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Fits most vehicle cup holders, alas it wont work well in your water bottle cage
- Compact shape is a great alternative to larger travel mugs
- Double wall construction keeps the goods warm while you live la dolce vita
- Press fit lid is perfect for warmth rention and keeping sloshing spills to a minimum
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
A compact , insulated solution for espresso or cappuccino while on the go.Premium insulated stainless steel constructionPress fit lidCompact and ergonomic shapeItem SpecificationsColorPolished StainlessMaterialStainless SteelBottle TypeNon-BikeDefined ColorSilver
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I had been looking for a travel cup that would fit under the portafilter head of my espresso machine for some time before I found this. Every time that I had to pull a shot into a shot glass and then pour it into my old travel cup that didn't fit under the portafilter it would make me sad to see all that wasted crema.
With this tumbler I can pull the shot directly into the cup, and avoid all of that wasted deliciousness, and the volume, 6.5 ounces, is a perfect size for people that like really strong Americano's, or macchiato.
My only complaints with this tumbler (one is not really an issue for me but could be for other people) is:
1) The lid is not spill proof. There is one hole for venting and one hole for drinking, and no plug/sliding device to seal it shut, so you have to be careful not to knock this bad boy over, or jostle it about too roughly.
2) The lid has a pretty significant lip to it that seats into the cup, which limits the usable volume in the cup. This isn't an issue for me as I only put ~4-5 ounces of fluid in it (Double Shot + splash of hot water), but if you were looking to live on the hairy edge of that 6.5 ounces you will most likely be spilling out of the top.
Caveat: Do not put it in the dishwasher- the paint will begin to peel off (or buy the stainless version).
My one annoyance: The spout where you drink from doesn't close like most travel cups. It's just a hole on the lid to drink from, so if there's some residual coffee in there beware of throwing this into your bag since it can spill out easily.
Also, the color of the cup is matte purple: not as shiny as the picture shows. I'd been looking for something like this for a while and I get compliments on it at coffee shops all the time (I brew my own coffee at home or use my personal cup to replace paper ones at shops).