- % off purchase Here's how (restrictions apply)
Image not available for
|List Price:||CDN$ 69.99|
|You Save:||CDN$ 5.00 (7%)|
Would you like to give feedback on images?
When your dog barks, the collar sends a harmless mist to tell her to be quiet. It is safe and does not cause any side effects. Research shows the Innotek Anti-Bark Spray Collar will reduce nuisance barking by up to 88 percent. Includes Citronella refills; however Unscented refills are also available if you prefer no scent. When using your Innotek Anti-Bark Spray Collar for the first time, fit the adjustable strap to your dog and wait nearby until she barks. Most dogs will quickly understand the burst of spray is telling her to be quiet.
• The collar uses a burst of spray to deter unwanted barking which is completely harmless to your pet.
• The collar is lightweight and comfortable for any dog.
• Includes one citronella spray can to get you started. Additional citronella and unscented refills are available when this can runs out.
• Uses PetSafe RFA-18 battery (included).
• 1 Innotek Anti-Bark Spray device
• 1 adjustable nylon collar
• 1 can of stain free, hypo-allergenic citronella spray
• 1 6-volt alkaline battery
• 1 Instruction Guide
This collar work perfectly and humanly. My dog stopped barking almost immediately after the first spray.
Would recommend this product to anyone!
I bought two of these, they worked on my dogs for the first week, now they aren't phased by it at all. Also a rubber O-ring fell out of one and I can't refill it anymore.Published 9 months ago by David ryskamp
Very frustrated with this collar. It worked for 2 weeks, then just died. Changing batteries doesn't help, filling it up doesn't help, it just doesn't spray. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Louellyn White
Besides the fact that the shipping was super slow even though I paid the extra (more a poor review of Canada Post), the collar seems okay. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Lisa Reynolds
This product works great with both our dogs. Simple to use and fill. Used according to the direction I believe this training product works very well.Published 18 months ago by Beranne
Had the collar a few weeks and it wasn't working so I went out and bought a new battery for it, and yes its the right on cause I brought the old one with me and it still doesn't... Read morePublished 18 months ago by Heather Sylvester
I used this on my miniature poodle and it worked great! I bought another dog collar and revamped it so that the collar would fit more tightly around his little neck because I could... Read morePublished 19 months ago by Diane