Top positive review
1 of 1 people found this helpful
Greatly effective device
on October 21, 2013
This device worked very effectively at teaching my Alaskan Husky to turn down his volume; he no longer screeches at the top of his lungs. Happily this device does not go off with any sound, just ones above a certain decibel level, and if your dog makes too much noise it comes back smelling lemony fresh. The only downside was that my 17 year old Siberian Husky didn't like the new guy and figured out pretty quickly that if she barked he got sprayed and she didn't mind the spray at all. Even so it only took about 3 days and the occasional reminder afterwards to keep him quiet. I recommend this device as a first choice for canine noise control as it worked very well, it has been very durable, the battery is still good after almost a year, the price is quite reasonable, and it does not have the cardiac risks that shock collars do.