Inside Apple: How America's Most Admired--and Secretive--Company Really Works Audio CD – Audiobook, Unabridged
|New from||Used from|
There is a newer edition of this item:
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
'Adam Lashinsky's snappily written slim volume succeeds in getting behind the veil of secrecy that cloaks Apple, painting a portrait of a company in transition to a post-Jobs era' Irish Times 'Fascinating, entertaining, accessible...doesn't carry a single dull sentence' Wired 'Lashinsky keeps the reader engaged with fly-on-the-wall tidbits that give the narrative an almost filmic quality' Time Out --This text refers to the Hardcover edition.
About the Author
Lashinsky is the Senior Editor At Large for Fortune. As the magazine's lead correspondent in Silicon Valley, he has interviewed all of Apple's top executives and many of its board members. He is also a Fox News contributor. Prior to joining Fortune Magazine, Lashinsky was the Silicon Valley columnist for TheStreet.com. He is married to Ruth Kirschner, a senior executive at Doubleclick
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Browse and search another edition of this book.
Top Customer Reviews
“Inside Apple” is a book that, as the title suggests, pulls the curtain ever so slightly away from Apple’s recondite inner workings and exposes those innards to the wider world. Apple is notoriously secretive about all aspects of its work, and this attitude of secrecy has a spell even over its former workers. Consequently, it has not been easy to gather valuable and verifiable information about the inside workings of Apple. This book, however, manages to present a very convincing and cogent view of what makes Apple unique. It shows how Apple’s business and management styles go against almost all business school wisdom that has been taught over the past several decades.Read more ›
If you have any interest in business and tech you can't help but to respect Apple and this books give great insight into how it's been accomplished using both ground-breaking business tactics as well as more questionable, and some may say unethical, tactics.
Most recent customer reviews
Good book. In a good state. Good price. Thank you very much.Published 11 months ago by Eric Girardeau
Very interesting look "under the hood" that allowed me to understand what made Apple so different.Published 16 months ago by Ronald Houde
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > Business > General
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > Business > Management
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > Computers & Internet
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > History > United States
- Books > Business & Investing > Biography & History > Company Profiles
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > High-Tech
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Leadership
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Motivational
- Books > Computers & Technology > Hardware > Macs
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Manager's Guides to Computing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming
- Books > History > Americas > United States
- Books > History > United States
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Leadership
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Motivational