|1. Armatage Shanks|
|3. Stuck With Me|
|4. Geek Stink Breath|
|5. No Pride|
|6. Bab's Uvula Who?|
|8. Panic Song|
|9. Stuart and The Ave.|
|10. Brain Stew|
|12. Westbound Sign|
|13. Tight Wad Hill|
|14. Walking Contradiction|
Armatage Shanks- Very good starting song. It's not "Nice Guys Finish Last," but it and "Burnout" compete for GD's best opener. Only one weak point in the whole song, a part where they kinda echo; I think it detracts from the song, but the rest is genius. 9.5/10
Brat- One of my two least favorite on the CD. I don't know why, this just isn't my favorite. 7/10
Stuck With Me- Definately top 3. I loved in on Superhits, and the more you listen, the more it grows on you. 10/10
Geek Stink Breath- Very nice. Just not up to par with some of the greats. 9/10
No Pride- Also a very good song. "Dignity's a landmine," and "to hell with unity" are good lines. 9/10
Bab's Uvula Who?- A bit repetitive, but still quite good. 8/10
86- The other weak point of the CD. A lot lighter than the rest. This reminds me a lot of something No Fun At All would do. The chorus makes me think of "Celestial Q&A." It's one of NFAA's better songs, but it's one of Green Day's weaker ones. Shows the difference between the two. 7/10
Panic Song- This one depends on how you listen to it. A long (two seconds short of two minutes) instrumental intro begins to get boring if you're focused completely on the song, but when your attention is divided, it pulses with energy, the excitement growing as it gets closer to the beginning of the lyrics, which are awesome. "The world is a sick machine breeding a mass of sh*t." 9/10
Stuart and the Ave.- Great lyrics, insanely catchy.Read more ›
1. Armatage shanks - 9/10 great start to the album and one of the better songs.
2. Brat - 8/10 - catchy tune and fast paced but it is about wanting your parents to die to get your inheritance - kindof funny in a disturbing way.
3. Stuck with me - 9/10 - this song really grew on me 4 some reason - one of the better songs again.
4. Geek stink breath - 8/10 - has a cool guitar rift in the middle.
5.No pride - 10/10 - probably my favorite song on this album.
6.Bab's uvula who? - 5/10 - dont really like this 1.
7.86 - 10/10 - great song as well - maybe 2nd best on album
8.Panic song - 7/10 this 1ns alrite.
9.stuart and the ave - quite a catchy tune but not one of the best on the album - 7.5/10
10.Brain stew - 5/10 - this is supposed to be the best song on this album but its all a bit slow and repeditive for me.
11. Jaded - 5/10 - really just a wind down from Brain stew. Both of these songs made it to International superhits?
12. Westbound sign - 8/10 - fast paced song again - cool tune.
13. tight wad hill - 6/10 - nothing special.
14. Walking contradiction - 9/10 mean lyrics and a good end to the album.
So there are some good and some average songs on this album but it is still worth buying/ripping from Kazaa or sumthing.Don't ignore this if you already have dookie and nimrod - it might take a while to get used to as well.
Musically, it is awsome. Read more