From the Manufacturer
From the history of American Sign Language to hand positions for thousands of ASL words and phrases, this eight-CD-ROM software suite is packed with authoritative content developed in tandem with experienced ASL instructors, and features full-motion signing instruction for a wide array of real-life situations.
- Learn body and hand positioning for grammar and fingerspelling
- Video lessons and explanations of ASL phrase syntax improve beginners' foundation in ASL
- Hands-on ASL dictionary packed with over 6,000 words--plus synonyms and written sign movement descriptions for each entry
- ASL phrase guide offers real-life communication--over 600 phrases are introduced, with video demonstrations of each entry
- Complete reference guide provides overview of the scope and history of America's third most common language