Compare Offers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ CDN$ 16.11 shipping
Instant Pot IP-LUX60 6-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker, 6.33 Qt, Latest 3rd Generation Technology, Stainless Steel Cooking Pot and Exterior, Black
|List Price:||CDN$ 219.00|
|Price:||CDN$ 128.98 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 90.02 (41%)|
- 6-in-1 Multi-Functional Cooker (Pressure Cooker, Saute/Browning, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer and Warmer). Large, Easy to Use Control Panel
- 10 Built-in Smart Programs: Meat/Stew, Saute, Poultry, Soup, Bean/Chili, Congee, Steam, Multigrain, Rice and Slow Cook with 3 Adjustable Modes
- 10 Proven Safety Mechanisms: UL and ULC Certified, Safe, Convenient and Dependable
- Delay Cooking Timer: Up to 24-Hour, Automatic Keep-warm, Manual Setting: Up to 120 Minute Cook Time, 3 Temperatures for Saute/Browning and Slow Cook
- 6L/6.33Qt 3-Ply Bottom Stainless Steel Cooking Pot, Stainless Steel Steaming Rack
This ships separately from other items in your order. The item ships in its original manufacturer's packaging and therefore the contents cannot be concealed.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Style Name: Multi Functional
Instant Pot IP-LUX60 6-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker, 6.33 Qt, Latest 3rd Generation Technology, Stainless Steel Cooking Pot and Exterior
Instant Pot is a smart Electric Pressure Cooker designed by Canadians specifically for North American consumers. It's designed for your fast-paced, health-oriented and green-conscious life style. It speeds up cooking by 2~6 times using up to 70% less energy, and, above all, produces nutritious healthy food in a convenient and consistent fashion. It is Safe, Convenient and Dependable.
Convenience, Simple as Pressing a Button
Instant Pot IP-LUX60 is a 6-in-1 programmable cooker combining the functions of a pressure cooker, saute/browning, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer and warmer. Using 10 built-in programs, your favorite dishes are within the reach of pressing a button. To tailor for varying tastes and food conditions, the programs come with 3 adjustable modes. Special features include 3 temperatures in Saute for browning or thickening, and 3 temperatures in Slow Cook to complete the tasks of a common slow cooker.
A 24-hour timer allows for delayed cooking. Automatic keep-warm holds the temperature of the food until you are ready to eat. It works as a perfect porridge maker allowing you wake up with a fresh made porridge.
Instant Pot produces almost no noise and leaks no steam. It traps all the aromas in the food. It cooks food without heating up the surroundings. It is truly a kitchen-friendly appliance. The 3-ply bottom stainless steel inner pot is extremely durable and leaves no health concerns of non-stick coating residual. The brushed stainless steel exterior is finger print resistant. Its elegant and durable industrial design makes it easy to clean and pleasurable to use for the years to come.
Dependable Consistent Results
Instant Pot IP-LUX60 uses the latest 3rd generation technology with an embedded microprocessor. During a cooking process, the microprocessor monitors the pressure and temperature, keeps time, and adjusts heating intensity and duration. Even the volume of food is also taken into consideration. The cooking programs have been lab-tested hundreds of times for optimal results. These greatly improve cooking result and maintain consistence.
Safety without Compromise
Instant Pot was carefully designed to eliminate many common errors from causing harm or spoiling food. It passed the stringent UL & ULC certification giving you uncompromised safety and peace of mind. Instant Pot protects you with 10 proven safety mechanisms and patented technologies.
- Safety Lid Lock prevents accidental opening while the cooker is pressurized
- Using a magnetic sensor, Lid Close Detection monitors whether the lid is properly closed
- Pressure Regulator ensures working pressure to be under the safety limit of 15.23psi (105kpa)
- Smart detection of leaky lid (e.g. steam release is at open position)
- Automatic Pressure Controller keeps pressure always in the safe range
- Excess Pressure Protection releases excess pressure into internal chamber in the dangerous situation
- Automatic Temperature Control regulates temperature based on the type of food being cooked
- High Temperature monitoring avoids burning food
- Anti-blockage Vent design minimizes food residue blocking the vent
- Electrical current and temperature fuse cuts off power if the current or internal temperature exceeds safety limits
- Completely redesigned user interface providing the most convenience and easy of use
- 3-ply bottom stainless steel cooking pot for durability
- Finger-print resistant brushed stainless steel exterior
- 6-in-1 Multi-Functional Cooker (Pressure cooker, Slow cooker, Rice cooker, Steamer, Saute & Warmer)
- 10 Proven Safety Mechanisms, UL and ULC certified
- 10 Micro-Processor controlled programs: Meat/Stew, Soup, Saute, Poultry, Bean/Chili, Congee, Steam, Multigrain, Rice and Slow Cook
- 3 Adjustable Modes for most functions. 3 Saute temperature and 3 Slow Cook temperatures
- Delay Cooking Timer: Up to 24 hours
- Automatic Keep-warm
- Manual setting: Up to 120 minute cook time
- Reduced cooking time by up to 70%
- Highly energy efficient saving up to 70% of energy
- Accessories included: stainless steel steam rack, rice paddle, soup spoon and measuring cup
- Instructions, recipes and cooking time table in English, Spanish, French and Chinese are included
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
After doing an online search for electric pressure cookers, I found the Instant Pot which is one of the few if not the only one to NOT have a non stick coating. Not only that, but it also works as an automatic rice cooker and slow cooker, has many presets for different foods, and seems to have a better build quality than the Cuisinart. The only minor things I preferred of the Cuisinart are that the lid was insulated and remained relatively cool during operation, whereas the lid of the Instant Pot has no insulating layers and is dangerously hot to the touch while under pressure. Additionally, the Cuisinart had a detachable power cord allowing you to carry the entire device "wirelessly" (though obviously not functional) as a large pot whereas with the Instant Pot the wire is permanently attached.
The manual is very well made, explains every mode in detail, and an additional recipe book gives you the cook time and water ratios for a long list of foods which is very helpful because both the cooking time and water ratio are normally very different for pressure cooking compared to cooking in a non pressurized pot.Read more ›
1. The steaming vent on the top of the lid (a large black knob) is supposed to be lose and wiggle around very easily. I thought my machine was broken when I first opened it. This knob rises as the steam builds up in the appliance when cooking and does become stiffer once the pot reaches proper cooking pressure. I spent a lot of time trying to research the venting knob to see if the sloppiness was normal and after about an hour of online searching, I figured out that the lid is specifically designed this way. I am hoping this hint will save some other customers a lot of time.
2. Don't cook a recipe that isn't designed for a pressure cooker without converting the recipe first. This might sound silly to an experienced pressure cook - but to a novice it was not. I learned this one the hard way.Read more ›
Update1: The more I use this, the more I love it! I rave about it to everyone I know. The best features in my opinion are the ability to brown meat right in the same pot, the versatility of slowcook AND pressure cook in one unit, and how easy it is to clean/take care of with the stainless steel cooking pot. Best money I've spent in a long time! I'd add on a few more stars if I could!
I used this for the first time today and was extremely happy with my purchase. It is easy to use, cooks wonderfully, and I love that it comes with a stainless steel cooking pot inside vs non-stick.
The saute feature is a huge bonus which sets this unit aside from others. I made a risotto just by sauteing some vegetables using the 'saute' button, then simply adding rice and water to the existing mix, closing the lid, hitting the 'rice' button and in 10 minutes and it was ready. The book included with the unit lets you know what the standard cooking times are, and even gives you little hints to increase/decrease times as needed.
I was a little scared of getting a pressure cooker, but this one has a lot of safety features built in so you can't really open it until the pressure is relieved.
I love that it can also be used as a slow cooker/rice cooker/stay warm tool, so you only need to keep this one appliance handy. This will be my new staple appliance!
Can't wait to try more recipes with it!!
Most recent customer reviews
This electric pressure cooker is really good at what it is made for. It seals the pressure well. Cooks food really fast. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Rafiqul
Has revolutionized my kitchen, too awesome, use everyday for so many things!Published 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
I use it everyday for the baby and the whole family. Absolutely in love with this. It's fast, efficient and healthy. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Amazon Customer