- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Integrating Social Work Theory and Practice: A Practical Skills Guide Hardcover – Mar 8 2012
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
'A clear and accessible book written in an engaging style, with useful activities and techniques to guide the integration of theory and practice in social work, underpinned by the author's research into student learning and extensive teaching experience. It will be a valuable addition to social work students' personal library.' – Anne Quinney, Senior Lecturer in Social Work, Bournemouth University, UK.
About the Author
Glasgow School of Social Work, UK
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Allied Health Professions
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Social Work
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Allied Health Professions
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Allied Health Services
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences