- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Interdisciplinary Environmental Studies: A Primer Paperback – Dec 13 2010
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
“Although it does not reveal a prescriptive path for interdisciplinary work, for our group, this volume served as a valuable catalyst for thinking about interdisciplinary research. We look forward to future conversations that build on Öberg’s examples of how to navigate problem-oriented, interdisciplinary research.” (The Quarterly Review of Biology, 1 September 2012)
“Professor Öberg’s book explains the benefits of interdisciplinary studies, how to overcome the challenges, and lays the foundation from which good interdisciplinary research can be done. Furthermore, the information is applicable to research in general, not just that attempting to cross disciplines – it should be read by all people contemplating embarking upon a research project.” Professor Jacqueline S Rowarth, Massey UniversitySee all Product Description
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Browse and search another edition of this book.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Human Geography
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Earth Sciences > Environmental Science
- Books > Science & Math > Earth Sciences > Environmental Science
- Books > Science & Math > Environment > Environmental Science
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Environment
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Environmental Studies
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Geography