Interferometry in Astrophysics Hardcover – Oct 22 2014
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Tom Wilson is leading staff scientist for the international ALMA project (Atacama Large Millimeter Array), the most important interferometry experiment in radioastronomy. Being involved with all key issues of this huge installation, he has unique insight into both the science, theoretical and experimental, as well as the managerial side of a large international collaboration.
After getting his PhD from MIT, he served in various positions at prestigious institutions, including the Max Planck Institute for Radio Astronomy, the CALTECH and the Space Telescope Science Institute before joining the European Southern Observatory (ESO).
His ISI rating is "highly cited". He has proven his book-writing skills with two books.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Telecommunications
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Astronomy > Astronomy
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Astronomy > Astrophysics & Space Science
- Books > Science & Math > Astronomy > Astronomy
- Books > Science & Math > Physics > Astrophysics
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Astronomy & Astrophysics